27 February 2011

The Reason I'm Trying to Ween Off the Fbook Crap...

Other than the fact that it's the fucking devil, it's also apparently akin to smoking crack. Why are people so obsessed with the bullshit, virtual, social networking shenanigans? It's full of lies and hearsay. It's causing divorces, ruining relationships, creating relationships (good luck with that if you try it, I'll bet against it every time). So much shit gets stirred up on a regular basis -usually over nothing- that I cannot fathom its usefulness anymore. I was an original myspace convert, but facebook took it to a new level of fun when it came to being friends with people and keeping up with relatives. As my friends list expanded and I became 'friends' with friends of friends, etc., drama inevitably ensued, and it sucked ass. Of course, I am an addict (like most other people, apparently), and I haven't kicked the habit yet. But I will. Soon. And I will not mourn the loss. Bwa-hahaha!!!!!!!