29 May 2007

my sexy man

i am havin the baby of a wonderful man. i am so lovin him. he's leaving the j hole tomorrow to come to kentucky. although there are many reasons why i dont particularly want to go there, there is a HUGE reason i should: he really believes it is what's best for maya and the two of us.

this decision is being met with huge disapproval from every direction. my parents, particularly my mother, are wiggin out. bad. i mean, they may try to start up another custody fight, and i am NOT down for that. i cannot take that. but i cannot let them bully me into staying in memphis either.

i will be leaving my entire family. my friends. the people who love my daughter and have since the day she was born. all to be with greg, to take a chance, to start a life. i'm doing it voluntarily. i have to be positive that it's what's best for maya... that greg is going to be in it with me for the long haul. like... rest of my life long.

in other news... the season finale of "house" is on tonite. i love this show. i have become addicted.
oh, and i did a survey recently where i said i thought i would rock on "road rules" and i thought maybe i would be good on "trading spouses"... if i was married. i guess my life is a bit too tumultuous for me to be on there anyway. whatever.

i have not been feeling very well today. i feel spitty and gross. i have eaten almost an entire square package of saltines. one of em, not all four in the box. that would be an obscene amount of crackers. for some reason i have only felt like eating shitty stuff. i had a baked potato for lunch. i had fries for dinner. i just ate some mozzarella sticks. now i just want some freakin veggies or something.

i really need to get naked with my man. i mean.. this is gettin insane. ahhh! AAARUGH!!!

i quit smoking again today.

i also filed for lost title of my truck. wonder how long this is going to take?

duuuude!!! "hells kictchen" is returning! for some reason i really dug that show. you can tell i'm doing more than one thing right now eh? oh well.