29 November 2008

Bloggity Blog

I'm very tired. Today at work, I had just had it. I was over it. So I told my zone mgr I was sick & went home, which is where I remain, sitting still with fuzzy socks on and watching "Big Momma" out of the corner of my eye. I'm thinking about taking a nap. Greg's mom has the kids & Greg's over at a friend's... so yeah.

Last night I was driving home from doing some shopping and saw a car about to pull out of a parking lot that contained some type of 4-legged fluffy animals. Lots of them. Fat & fuzzy. My first thought was that the driver was abandoning them in the cold dusk... so I turned around after passing by and went back, as an animal advocate, to confront him. Gary is who I met. Gary is a guy who feeds a group of feral cats that live in the woods behind an apt complex. There's another lady named Lori who feeds them too. I want to take them home with me.