31 August 2007

'The Years Will Seem Short But the Days go Slowly By...'

i am having a son.  he is set to arrive in the world on january 13th.  words for this escape me.  anyone who knows what i should name him, holla.  i think maybe jackson, cause i blame it on the tetons... heehee, or hayden, cause coach fox was one of the best men in my childhood.  he's getting bigger...  but has a while yet.  still i cannot believe i am halfway there.  when i look back it's gone fast.  during my time it goes slow, missing maya so much i can barely breathe, waiting for my job at lowe's to start, watching one of the six channels on my tv, luvin on greg cause he loves me...
i cannot think of life like i used to.  it's impossible to explain with these time restrictions on a library computer, but it's not the same.  i think for the first time i understand the concept of adulthood.  i have to say, it scares the shit outta me.  but i cannot stay the carefree soul i've been.