07 June 2007

Movin Back to Eastern Time...

like my sis's quote said, "seasons change, onward we flow".  i've turned in my two weeks at work (my last day shall be the 20th) and am moving to the lexington/georgetown area to be with my greggie-poo shortly thereafter.  i am probably transferring to a store there, but if not i am going to get a chill job with some air conditioning.  this decision is causing immesurable conflict with my mother and grandmother, who seem determined to make me feel like slime for moving away.  i went to ky though at the beginning of the week, saw my beautiful man, met some nice people, as well as greg's mom who is really sweet, and his lil bro who  is also mighty nice... and i dont think it's going to be a bad thing, really i don't.  i'm not jumping for joy over moving away from my family while being pregnant, but i know why greg wants us there and his reasons make sense, and i have to go if i want to be with him, which i DO... so, i wish people would just be happy for me and not criticize my life & my decisions. 
anyway, i think i may puke unless i eat so i'm gonna hop off the library computer and let someone else hack away at this shittily-moving pc.  my mac needs help, so i am chillin at the library & feeling gross thinking of how many other fingers have touched these keys.  ew. 
just wanted to post an update, cause my life is so damn awesomely edge-of-your-seat entertaining.
ps:  for all you movie goers, i dont know if it's cause i'm preggo, but "knocked up" sucks.  the plotline was all over the place, it had a lot of dumb irrelevent scenes, and i wish i had saved my money to see "1408" even though scary movies give me mad nightmares.  the pink eye stuff was just gross.  the stoners were over-exaggerated; i am glad i dont know anyone like them.  and wow, she only puked twice and didn't crave anything weird and looked gorgeous working at e! the whole time.  what a load of crap. 
ok, now i really might puke..